Friday 17 May 2013

Welcome


I have been working in child care for the past eight years. I have been in all the different rooms of my centre. I think that this gives me a great understanding of how different room work. I am currently working as an assistant in our Babies Room which is 6 weeks to 12-14 months (ish). However, I am very excited to be moving into my first Team Leader position of the Pre-Kindy (2-3 year old) section. I have so many exciting ideas for programming and teachings.

I love to make forms, posters and templates. So I figured why keep them all to myself. They are so helpful and useful that I wanted everyone to be able to use them. I started this blog to share my monthly programming ideas with you all, as well as my portfolio templates, information forms and resources. I hope that it will inspire you all in your own positions.






Check out my new Etsy Shop, where you can find an outgoing collection of all of these items, ready for you to use too!!!










My first items in my Portfolio Template Starter Kit and Additional Cover Pages so have a look and let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment