Sunday 3 November 2013

Tackling EYLF Quality Improvement Plans



Ok, so when I set out to create our Quality Improvement Plans for my room I was baffled by what I had to do. I had no idea where to start or how to even approach it. 

So I got onto trusty Google and search for 'quality improvement plans'. I found lots of information about how to write them, which was great, but what I was really looking for was a way to make sure that we were doing everything that we possible could be to ensure that we are a high quality centre.

I happened across this photo

DSCF3604

It was exactly what I had been looking for. They had placed three pieces of card on the wall. One that was for strengths, one that was for weaknesses and another that was for oks. Then they went through every one of the elements and place them where they believed the went for their centre.

What a brilliant idea. I love how easy it is to read and understand. It is great for being able to tell what needs work and what you are doing well. 

This is something that we are doing in our next staff meeting, to ensure that there isn't anything that we have overlooked.

If you are wanting to do something similar check out my Etsy Shop  MyAdventuresInCC for a printable to get you started!



No comments:

Post a Comment